- Choose any board. Keep it for up to 21 days or exchange as many as you like.
- Ride 7'2" single fins, high performance shortboards, old-school logs, traditional fish, big wave mini-guns, and everything in between.
- We recommend members use their own quality fins since they are not included with membership. A variety of Futures Fins will be available for a $10 membership add-on or for purchase.
- Local Board Days - We'll bring a popup tent and a variety of boards down to the beach so you can ride several boards in one session.
- Member-only parking for quick and easy board swaps.
- Every member receives a personalized Board Card that provides special discounts to local businesses and surf brands.
- Reserve umbrellas, beach chairs, bocce balls and other items for a beach day with family and friends.
- Enjoy clubhouse amenities like coffee on the front porch, hot water showers after a cold morning surf, read a book in the clubhouse hammock, or enjoy a cold beverages in patio lounge.
Events, Trips, and Gatherings
- Movie nights and surf films in the clubhouse parking lot on our 10' projector screen.
- Free catered meals during monthly club events.
- Networking opportunities.
- International surf trips and San Onofre surf days.